To support your terms and conditions of employment we can provide you with a bespoke Employee Handbook, which clearly communicates your employment policies and procedures needed to ensure you and your employees are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
Common areas covered in Employee Handbooks are:
- Company Structure
- Holiday Entitlement
- Sickness Absence
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Leave Entitlements, such as Maternity, Parental, compassionate, medical appointments, etc.
- Equal Opportunities
- Data Protection
- Training and Development
- Mobile Phones/Personal Telephone Calls Policy
- Internet and E-mail Usage
- Work Performance/ Standards/ Expectations
- No Smoking Policy
- Health and Safety
- Confidentiality and Termination
The list above is not all inclusive. We can add additional clauses specific to your business needs. Call us on 01522 370190 for more details.
Remember, during your free 1 hour free consultation we can have a look into the Employee Handbook you already have in place. We can also update the document for you as necessary or provide you with a new bespoke Employee Handbook if needed.
Our Employee Handbooks will keep your business on the right side of employment law. Call us on 01522 370190 for peace of mind.