We will undertake a HR Compliance Audit which will provide your business with recommended actions.
These are the main steps we will carry out during the conduction of our compliance audit:
- Employee handbook
- HR practices, policies and procedures
- Hours of work and holidays
- Recruitment, references and probationary periods
- Grievance and disciplinary
- Dismissal and redundancy
- Equal opportunities
- Family rights
- Bullying and harassment
- Personnel files
- Employers’ Liability Insurance
We will produce a report to highlight the main areas for attention and propose corrective actions and discuss with you the best way we can help your business to rectify the problems identified.
Conducting a compliance audit is important to make sure your HR policies, procedures and practices are compliant with the latest legislation so that you can protect your company. This will save you time and money, and ensure that your company’s reputation is safeguarded.
We can conduct two types of audit:
- Paper – where we review all your documentation/paper processes remotely from our office
- On-site – where we review all your documentation with the team members at your premises.
In both cases, we will recommend areas of improvements and help you to implement them.
Please call us today on 01522 370190 to discuss your needs or use our contact form and we will respond immediately.