Our retained HR services packages are designed to be bespoke to your specific business needs and are offered at competitive rates.
What does a Retained HR Service include?
For a monthly fixed fee, you can sign up for our retained HR services which could include some of the following:
- Expert email and telephone support and advice on any day to day or complex employment law and HR issues. This could include disciplinary, grievances and investigations, performance management, appraisals, sickness absence, terms and conditions of employment, employee leave management, etc.
- Provision of bespoke and personalised HR documentation such as policies, procedures, contracts of employment and letters to ensure legal compliance and minimise litigation risks.
- Exclusive access to our online resource and document Library.
- Access to our business partners who offer occupational health, payroll, health and safety, leadership training and employee management information systems (HR software).
- Employment protection cover - as part of our comprehensive Retained HR Service, your business would become a beneficiary of our Employment Protection Cover, protecting your business financially in the event of any employee disputes.
- Regular updates of relevant HR/employment legislation news
- Complimentary places on our regular workshops and seminars
How much does Retained HR Service cost?
Prices are based on the level of support you require and the size of your organisation.
Contact us today to sign up for retained support from Amica HR.