At Amica HR we understand the importance of getting the right people for the role, and how much time this process takes. Because of this, our recruitment support service ensures that every job description, person specification or vacancy notice is relevant and correct. As a result, this means that you only have to deal with serious candidates.
“Recruitment is the process of having the right person, in the right place, at the right time. It is crucial to organisational performance.”
Most businesses recognise that their staff are their greatest asset. Therefore an effective and fair recruitment and selection process is vital for finding and employing the right people for the job. Additionally, it can also ensure that the new employee becomes efficient in the shortest time.
Benefits of outsourcing Recruitment Support
By using our service, you will benefit from:
- Increased employee engagement;
- Sustained job performance;
- Employee retention;
- Low staff turnover;
- Importantly, getting recruitment and selection process right from the beginning will save you costs and time.
After recruitment and selection, a well-considered induction programme is a good way to help new employees integrate quickly into the business. We can write your induction programme to help you retain these important staff.
How can Amica HR help in Recruitment Support?
The recruitment and selection process involves working through a series of stages:
- Fixed fee resourcing – we charge a fixed rate regardless of the role you are recruiting for. Because of this, we don’t take extensive percentages of salary like the recruitment agencies do. In other words, we are not a recruitment agency, and are not motivated by sales or targets;
- Job description / Job specification writing
- Vacancy notice writing – if you are not sure how to best write your vacancy notice, job description or person specification, we will assist you with preparing it;
- Vacancy notice posting – we will assist you with targeted advertising across all major recruitment sites and job boards;
- CV screening / shortlisting (if required) – we will filter all job applications, as a result, you will only see the most suitable candidates;
- Arranging and conducting interviews (if required) – we will contact applicants and conduct initial phone interviews with them on your behalf. Additionally, we will ensure candidates have all the details they need prior to meeting you for an interview;
- Informing unsuccessful candidates – we will inform unsuccessful candidates if they are not the right match for the role;
- Pre-employment checks – such as right to work in the UK, medical, DBS, reference, etc;
- Employment offer writing
Please call us today on 01522 370190 to discuss your needs or use our contact form and we will respond immediately.