Why outsource your HR?
Human resources outsourcing is a way for SME's to transform the way their business works and bolster their expertise without the cost of hiring an additional team member. By outsourcing your HR to Amica HR, you will reduce the financial and personnel overheads associated with employing and training a dedicated HR specialist, and get access to a proactive team of experts with over 50 years of combined HR experience for less than the cost of a single employee.
Outsourcing HR gives you the benefit of our broad and varied expertise without the cost, whilst allowing owners, directors and management to focus on other areas of business.
Outsourced HR is proven to allow businesses to:
- Save money
- Focus on strategy
- Improve compliance and reduce risk
- Improve accuracy
- Take advantage of technical advances, reducing the cost
What can fully outsourced HR services include?
- Expert email and telephone support and advice.
- Dedicated monthly support at your business premises.
- An HR audit to review your current documentation and a comprehensive report to outline any recommended changes or alteration.
- The production of revised documents.
- Regular review and provision of bespoke and personalised HR documentation.
- An HR induction to all new employees, ensuring all relevant information is gathered.
- Administration of any electronic employee management system, include regular HR reporting (sickness figures, turnover etc).
- Monthly HR checks for payroll run and regular liaison with our payroll partner.
- Provision of dedicated recruitment and selection support and guidance including:
- Defining the role – preparing a job description, person specification and vacancy notice.
- Undertaking pre-employment checks and managing the onboarding process for new employees.
- Taking up references and preparing offers of employment and contracts of employment.
- Undertaking exit interviews and providing feedback to management on any key themes.
- A skills audit/skills gap analysis.
- Review and updating of job descriptions.
- Administration of any current Employee benefit schemes.
- Support and guidance for appraisal programmes.
- Exclusive access to our online resource and document Library.
- Access to our business partners who offer health & safety, occupational health, payroll and leadership training.
- Employment protection cover of up to £2m, protecting your business financially in the event of any employee disputes.
Contact us today to find out more about our fully outsourced service.